Selasa, 07 Mei 2013

ANTIOX GUARD PRO




Antiox Guard Pro is a premix of different complementary antioxidants that act by avoiding and stopping the oxidation process of all raw materials, but especially ingredients that are easily oxidized like fats, oils, meals and vitamins.


The dosage of  Antiox Guard Pro, according to the fat content in the feed:
  • Low fat content        :    200  -   500 gram per ton of feed
  • Normal fat content   :    500 - 1.000 gram per ton of feed
  • High fat content       : 1.000 - 1.500 gram per ton of feed

Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT) competes with free radicals for oxygen scavenging and preventing free radicals to bind oxygen, the main catalyst of oxidation. 

Citric acid sequesters the trace elements that catalyze the oxidation reaction and therefore helps to prevent even the start of the rancidity process.

BHT and Citric acid inactivate the free radicals that are already formed and break in this way the chain reaction of the already started rancidity process.






XVET GmbH 
Sorthmannweg 20
22529 Hamburg, Germany
Tel: 0049 40 560 60 666
Fax: 0049 40 560 60 070 - 0049 40 432 08 214








1 komentar:

  1. Please beware there are many fake cryptocurrrency investment platforms out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived. I invested 15BTC on a particular website called FoxBtc, I monitored the profit yielding but got locked out of the account before I could withdraw. I went online and met this recovery expert at recoverywealthnow360 on google mail who helped me retrieve my bitcoins back in few hours. He saved my life , he can save yours.

    BalasHapus