Rabu, 16 Februari 2011

CALIBRIN-A




Calibrin-A is the product of Amlan International, a highly-refined montmorillonite sorbent mineral (a type of clay) which have a maximum working power and capacity to bind mycotoxins such as  AflatoxinDON (Vomitoxin) and Fumonisin which is commonly found in poultry feed also Ergotamine,  toxic alkaloids produced by fungi of the genus Claviceps (ergot fungi)which commonly found in dairy cattle, grazing and housed beef.  

Calibrin-A has been tested in-vivo and in-vitro to ensure that does not bind selectively vitamins and other nutrients. 
Calibrin-A offers better performance compared to other products on the market such as synthetic silica, yeast-based products and other aluminosilicates, because it has a large surface area and large volume of  pores so that the ability to better absorb and bind like a sponge. Calibrin-A could be used in normal circumstances where the content of mycotoxins have not been too high.
 
 
410 N Michigan Ave Suite 400
Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
phone:+1 312 321 1887













1 komentar:

  1. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    BalasHapus